This is a role within a dynamic and growing international company. The Supply Chain Planner/ coördinator is responsible for the planning and availability process. You will be responsible for a well functioning and smooth running flow. You’re constantly improving the quality of the flow and try to realise the lowest possible costs. In this role you will be reporting to the Team Leader Planning.
Important information: In July this year, our customer is moving to a new office in the region of Baarn.
What are you going to do?
- Receive, check and process customer orders
- Receive and check depot stock at depots
- Match customer orders with depot stock and execute orders
- Solve excess inventory on retail depots by planning orders
- Follow up on (exceeding) holding times of all parties involved
- Follow up and report on total costs in the own flow
- Arrange collection transport and delivery transport when applicable
- Control and follow up customers balances
- Daily analysis of customer collection plan
- Daily analysis of depot hand out plan
- Daily follow up of depot stock development
- Frequent report about structural deviations of daily plans
- Escalate challenges if necessary
- Deliver good, accurate and relevant information
- Participate in workgroups/projects when required
What are we looking for?
- Educational level Bachelor, preferably in Logistics
- Strong and enthusiastic personality
- A networker
- Experience in Logistics planning
- English (fluent) and Dutch is a strong preference
- German language, Russian or Polish is an advantage, because our customer will expand their business into the Baltic states
- Result-driven and solution-focused
- Analytically strong and a high sense of priority
- Team player with the ability to motivate
- Hands on and full of initiative
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Planner, who can work well in a small team (10 people) with international and enthusiastic colleagues! Our client offers a year contract. In July this year our customer is moving to a new office in the region of Baarn. If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this permanent position, then please apply ASAP. If you are interested you can give us a call for further information and/ or send your resume with a short motivation to Diana or Suzanne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com
Klik hier voor overige vacatures