In this role, you will work a big part from home via Teams. Every week: 1 day together with your team in the office and of course you are welcome to work 2 days a week in the office. So also people who live a bit further then Utrecht are welcome to applicate.
What are you going to do?
- As a Purchase coordinator / analyst you are responsible to create market insight on category developments (multi geography, price and supplier related) and identify purchase opportunities within the responsible category
- You react proactive on market development, which means you’ll continuously analyze the market
- You coordinate the end to end process in cooperation with the business units ordering process, within Europe.
- It is your responsibility to collect reliable data from internal and external relationships. Therefore you have to build and maintain relationships.
- You support business units in key supplier’s negotiations with pricing comparisons and analysis when needed.
- Your analysis must be quantitative and reliable as it is decisive information for a go or no go decision.
- Within your category you search for new international sourcing opportunities and negotiate pricing with existing and new suppliers.
- You manage the ordering process with the result of a successful product delivery.
- Finally, you evaluate international suppliers and follow-up the actions out of this.
What are we looking for?
- As a winning candidate you have at least 2 years of relevant experience in price related market intelligence within a commercial setting.
- Your education or working level is HBO.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English in both speaking and writing.
- You know how to use Microsoft Office (e.g. advanced excel skills and presentable analyses).
- You have knowledge of purchase and logistical processes.
- On top of all that, you are an extremely motivated and proactive self-starter who does not settle for “good enough” and you have a “hands on” mentality.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to work with other types of departments and international business units.
- With your well developed interpersonal skills you are able to build and maintain effective internal as well as external relationships.
- You are able to multi-task and be proactive and independent in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Your talents for gathering reliable data, analytics and decision making supportive presentations are not going to go to waste.
Our client offers a very challenging role within a small team (4 and 2 other colleagues at another location). They are a wholesale company. Are you interested in the role of Purchase Coordinator / Analyst? Please send your resume to Suzanne or Diana via firstname.lastname@example.org
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com
Klik hier voor overige vacatures