We are looking for a candidate with experience, but we are also open for candidates who just finished his/her Bachelor in Logistics. Experience with export shipments, and SAP is a pre.
What are you going to do?
- Scheduling, arranging and posting of orders for road, sea and air transport to domestic and foreign destinations
- Support traders on all logistical files
- Prepare, process and handle the various required documents, certificates and documentary letters of credit
- Create and maintain transparency with Olam Dairy logistical team based in Poland on all logistical files
- Weekly preparation of stock and shipment reports
- Responsible for entering contracts into SAP I coordination with Poland Office
- Liaise with logistical team inhouse and Rotterdam to leverage on existing intraEU logistics.
- Optimize costing: lower average fret rate/km while not degrading service rate
- Explore contracting with specific transport companies
- Ensure timely forwarding of documents to customers, banks and agents
- Prepare, draft, verify and authorize invoices
- Liaise with suppliers and customers on delivery date of products
- Handlin additional customer requirements, such as Kosher-Passover production, Arabic labels etc.
- Archive contractual documents, amendments to contractual documents and contractual documents signed and returned by customers
- Loading checklist for trucks and containers
- Liaise with QA on each loading
- Liaise with traders on allocation of stock/purchases/sales
What are we looking for?
- Experience with export shipments and compliance
- Experience with SAP is a pre
- Somebody who has an extrovert personality
- A team player
- Creative and Flexible
- Independent decision maker who will take responsibility and accountability for decisions and actions implemented
- A strong communicator
- A strong negotiator
- Keen sense of priorities to meet short deadlines
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, (French, German is a plus).
- Experience preferably in the food industry
- Valid EU work authorization
- Microsoft Office Experience (Excel, Word, etc)
Interested in this Logistic Assistant role? We could offer you a contract direct by our client. Send your resume to email@example.com, and we will contact you! If you have questions feel free to connect with us. Suzanne Moen & Diana Renkema. T 020- 35 83 813
Klik hier voor overige vacatures