The client is a broker in agricultural ingredients like grains and oils.
Our client has long-term relationships with suppliers, traders, manufacturers, distributors and end users of these products. This is achieved by bringing supply and demand together in these markets.
What are you going to do?
- Arrange worldwide transport for clients
- Contract administration for the brokers
- Invoicing for the brokerage invoices
- Issue transport documents i.e. invoices, packing lists, COA’s
- Assist in communication from buyers’ to sellers’ and vice versa
What are we looking for?
- HBO level, (Logistics or Commercial)
- Somebody who would like to work in a small team (5FT) and wants to develop him/her self to become, under supervision, a star in worldwide logistics
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both in speaking and writing, German is a preference.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent customer service orientation, with strong capability to find the best solution for our stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
- You are punctual
- You can set priorities
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year experience and/or an internship in Logistics.
- Our client offers a start-up environment, where people are able to develop themselves. If you have the ambition, after 1-2 years you can grow into a position of junior broker!Interested? Contact Suzanne or Diana via LinkedIN, or call 020-3583813
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com
Klik hier voor overige vacatures