– Work closely with Product Marketing, Product Development, Key Account Manager, Supply Chain and Finance to develop, implement and monitor product line forecasts.
– Aggregate subsidiary forecasts into an international master forecast and coordinate with corporate supply chain.
– Develop detailed supply and demand component schedules and drive through SAP by releasing planned orders. Communicate monthly with the Country Product Managers to review product line performance for forecast and inventory levels;
– Develop and manage inventory models for assigned product lines and countries. Monitor inventory levels to achieve corporate goals while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. Work closely with corporate supply chain to resolve inventory availability issues;
– Identify and resolve transport constraints issues.
– Identify and analyze potential improvement opportunities within the supply chain;
– Manage inventory levels associated with product transition plans. Participate in the – “New Product Introduction (NPI) process” to evaluate phase-in and phase-out impact on supply and inventory plan and to support exit strategy definition for phase-out products;
– Manage Master Data requirements associated with international plants to facilitate proper inventory movements between plants;
– Develop strong working relationships within the organization and main stakeholders
Logic Recruitment is looking for a candidate with the following educational level and skills:
– Master degree preferably in Logistics and Supply Chain
– A minimum of three years of related planning and supply chain experience in an international organization.
– Fulltime available
– Strong statistical, analytical and problem solving ability.
– Experienced working with detailed product line forecasts and familiarity with the sales and operations planning process.
– Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic business.
– Excellent communication skills
– Fluent in English in reading and writing (pre Dutch)
– Strong Microsoft Office skills; including Word, PowerPoint and you have excellent Excel skills. Preferably you have experience with SAP.
Our client offers a market equivalent salary with 10% bonus, 25 Holidays, € 70,- gross health insurance, full compensation on public transport or 0.19 ct per km + more extra benefits! Are you motivated to start in a new role, were the sky is the limit? You must be able solve problems quick, have effective time management within this dynamic role and do you have prioritization? Then don’t delay applying for this exciting opportunity.
Klik hier voor overige vacatures