What are you going to do?
- Follow-up stock KPI’s and ensure performance within SLA
- Ensure delivery to repair platforms, boutiques and other partners within SLA
- Point of contact for special requests, operations, etc.
- Manage the spare parts stock and follow-up the replenishment process
- Developing reports to optimize stock distribution flow and preventing
overstock on the market
- Ensure replenishment orders are correctly and timely created
- Communicate of delays and spare parts availability
- Monitor spare parts returns process and coordinate with the dealers
- Follow-up and manage long delays with the dealers
- Review the model stock positions regularly and maintain good stock quality
- Continuous seeking for ways to improve our processes
What are we looking for?
- Logistic, Supply Chain Management (minimum BSc) , with preferably 2+ years of experience in stock management
- We are also open for candidates with a Bachelor in Logistics who are looking for their first job.
- Strong Excel skills
- Fulltime available
- SAP experience (preferably in: BW-LE-SD/MM/WM/eWM)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Forecasting knowledge
- You love building relationships in complex environments and have a great commercial sense with negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French is an advantage.
- Awareness of market environment in luxury market is a plus
We are looking for a true team player, who can work well in a small team with international and very enthusiastic colleagues! If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this permanent position, then please apply ASAP. Our customer has a supportive space where you can grow further as a professional and develop your market and product knowledge in the luxury sector.
If you are interested you can give us a call for further information and/ or send your resume with a short motivation to Diana or Suzanne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Klik hier voor overige vacatures