What you are going to do?
As a Supply chain/transport Data Engineer your main responsibilities lie in design and implementation in detailed transport network (re-)design and reporting. Operationally you’ll be busy on a day-to-day basis interacting internally and externally in the areas of:
- Data and process analysis with respective visualization as well as baseline and transport saving calculations
- Evaluate and determine by what-if analysis the most efficient means of moving products while maintaining the desired service level.
- Design, implement and evaluate business cases for selected improvement opportunities.
- Enhancement of reporting capabilities using BI tools
- Helping to manage the transportation budget.
- Performance management and advanced logistics and supply chain analytics, but also focused on quantifying for instance environmental impact.
- Ensuring alignment between operations and driving continuous improvement projects.
- Assisting the Carrier Manager in subcontractor management and sourcing/onboarding new carrier(s).
- Playing an important part in implementation of new customers in setting up and analyzing master data, carrier rate cards and system rules/parameters as well as training customers and carriers in the applications of our customer
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree by preference in Engineering / Logistics or Industrial Engineering.
- Experience with JDA Transportation Modeler system (or other Modeler tools).
- At minimum 1 year experience in SCM and transport management with experience in analysis and reporting.
- Experience with process redesign, integrating KPI’s, service metrics, carrier rate cards, transportation processes, productivity benchmarks and identification of root causes.
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Experiences with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview/sence)
- Knowledge of SQL or visual basic programming is required
- English fluency in word and writing.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast growing, international and innovative supply chain services environment with high potential for further career opportunities.
- The ability to work as an Engineer in a company that is driven by technology.
- A friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance.
- The chance to work on complex problems and continues improvement.
- An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture.
Are you interested in this Data engineer Transport role and do you have the experience and skills to be good in this role? Please send your resume to us via email@example.com
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Klik hier voor overige vacatures