What are you going to do?
- You will be trained on-the-job
- Process customer purchase orders in SAP, handle logistics, arrange transport, communicate our 3rd party warehouse.
- Check and correct data in SAP (due to recent SAP migration)
- Be pro-active
- Collaborate intensively with your sales colleagues, customer operations team and product origin teams
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably in Logistics
- Experience with customer service, logistics, import and export and relevant documentation and incoterms.
- Who can handle lots of information and work hard to fix the current backlog.
- Creative in finding solutions, a strategic thinker who also takes action and executes.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
- Someone who loves to work in a very hands-on, entrepreneurial, open and informal organization
Interested in this Customer Service Logistics Representative role? We could offer you a temporary contract. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you! If you have questions feel free to connect with me. Suzanne Moen. T 020- 35 83 813 / 06-14522431
Klik hier voor overige vacatures