- This logistics role is within a small, successful and growing company, based in the Jordan area of Amsterdam!
- You will have the responsibility to coordinate the shipping of sustainable food commodities from the producer to the end-client and to look for process improvements.
- The role has an international scope – you will work with producers from Asia and Europe and your end-clients are predominantly based in Europe and the USA.
- There is room for projects, for increasing the customer journey, and for contributing to an increasing level of operational excellence.
- The company is ambitious, has existed for over 5 years now and has proven to be successful by offering sustainable food ingredients to leading brands in the world.
- In this role you will get to work in a small and informal team. There is room for personal development, for thinking outside the box, and to grow along with the company.
Who are you?
- You are a flexible and independent person in your work, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Great if you live in the Amsterdam region.
- You have gained experience in ocean/sea freight forwarding, shipping, expedition and offering a good service to your clients is important to you.
- Education? Bachelors’ degree or your work and think level is at least at bachelors’ level.
- Your Languages? Dutch and English at a very professional level, and other languages are also welcomed.
- Start date is as soon as possible.
Interested in this role?
Please upload your CV + motivation below or send in your application to email@example.com
You can also call with Bas den Bakker, Recruiter on number: 06-512 06 442
#freightforwarding #oceanfreight #sustainablefood #expedition #amsterdamjobs
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Klik hier voor overige vacatures