This organisation is a 4PL where you will coordinate and transform the international Supply Chain of the customers. A fast growing organisation, where you will get the space to think along. In this role you will report to the Senior Team Lead.
What are you going to do?
A team is active per account, which takes care of the shipments for this customer (from supplier to the end customer). Together with your colleagues, you are operationally responsible and active on a daily basis for the international accounts they work for. In addition, you have close contact with the carriers, suppliers and/or end customers involved. As a Control Tower Specialist, your primary goal is to provide excellent service and exceed customer expectations in terms of quality and efficiency improvements.
- We are looking for a Control Tower Specialist to expand the team, who is active on a daily basis with the organization of international shipments.
- You will organize the transport using the strong IT solution and you will analyze the data to find a good solution for the customer.
- Taking care of proactive communication, both internally and externally
- Building a close customer and carrier relationship
- Monitoring shipments and signaling or adjusting deviations
- Identify opportunities and proactively propose improvements and solutions
- Recognizing risks and tackling them together with customers and carriers.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Logistics or Business Administration
- Junior profile: Minimum of 1 year experience (or internships) in international freight
- Senior profile: Minimum of 4/5 years experience in international freight or 4PL
- Ownership and independency, we are looking for a self starter
- Experience with Supply Chain Management (SCM) whereby the experience with a 4PL environment is a strong preference
- Experience with European road transport
- You are customer- and service-oriented, punctual and have a flexible attitude
- Excellent command of English (beside that Dutch, but not a must) in word and writing
- You are eager to learn the diversity of logistics / supply chain / 4PL
- Analytical, strong in Excel and affinity with IT
- Languages as French, Italian or Spanish are very welcome
Our client offers a very challenging environment, where you will be part of the fast growing company and where you can develop yourself. They are a start-up within an established international logistics provider.
The team, de role and the operations are still under development, so you have to be enthusiastic about the entrepreneurial approach. Of course you will get the support of your colleagues and the Teamlead. Our client offers a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay, travel costs and a good pension scheme). The office is next to the train station, they have a strong preference that you will travel bij public transport (because of the minimum parking place). You could work partly from home in this position after the first training period.
Are you interested in the role of Control Tower Specialist and do you have the wright experience or education background? Please send your resume to Suzanne or Diana via firstname.lastname@example.org
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com
Klik hier voor overige vacatures