Our client is an international Trading (import/export) company located in Amsterdam. You will work within the logistics team, in a new department, supporting the Traders in a multitask position.
- As Trade / Logistics support, you will be responsible for entering the import and export orders (Navision) and process the orders
- Planning and communication with the Traders, Suppliers, Clients and the different warehouses
- Additionally you will be responsible for managing all internal and external logistic processes
- All activities leading from this such as: the planning of both International Transport and International air & sea freight, checking and assigning stock.
Logic Recruitment is looking for a candidate with the following educational level and skills:
- Bachelor level (pre Logistics education)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Logistics support role (we also count internships as experience)
- Experience within shipping, purchasing and/ or warehousing (administrative role) within a fasted paced environment is a pre.
- Good communicative skills, you are precise, structured, pro active and flexible
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of import & export documentation and Incoterms is a pre
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Navision is a pré and good general computer skills
- Result driven from a logistic point of view
- Decision making skills and cost awareness
- Strong social team player who can deal with work pressure
- Able to prioritize and act pro-active
Logic Recruitment is looking for a candidate who takes ownership for his/her work and you can work under minimal supervision. We offer you an attractive position in a dynamic and international environment with good employment benefits. Are you a good and quick communicator? Are you precise and result driven? You can give us a call for further information or send your resume with a short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Klik hier voor overige vacatures