In this role you will operate the operations team consisting of after sales, customer service and logistics. You will work in close alignment with the product team, the sales & value chain team and the finance team. Also you should have the skills and the personality to become a trusted advisor of the management team for this organisation.
- Manage the logistics team, currently consisting of a logistics administrator
and an S&OP planner.
- Manage our third-party logistics provider
- You will be the project manager for the implementation of a new carrier for
outbound, returns and repair shipments.
- Responsible for quality control by monitoring if policies and procedures
for business partners are followed accordingly by our third-party logistics
- Business owner for new product introduction operations (NPI).
- Business owner for implementing packaging & labeling requirements.
- Business owner for material master management and alignment with
our third-party logistics partner system(s).
- Responsible for implementing logistics requirements and will manage the
onboarding process of new (B2B) customers.
- Provide legal support like updating standard logistics agreements for
resellers and exceptions for specific B2B clients.
- Responsible for safeguarding that the company is always following the latest
regulations for their products, like shipment labels for batteries.
- You are responsible for customs related administration and processes to ensure
smooth processing of inbound, outbound, returns and repair shipments.
Logic Recruitment is looking for a candidate with the following educational level and skills:
- Do you have a passion for consumer electronics and improving logistics processes?
- Are driven to find win-win solutions through co-creation with colleagues?
- Do you enjoy managing logistics processes and have natural tendency to create
structure where it is not yet present?
- You are also able to effectively prioritize based on urgency and opportunity.
- You have the ability to use analytical skills to solve problems.
- A hands-on mentality is important, take initiative and see opportunities where others see issues, and
apply them via constructive, creative thinking.
- You are flexible and love the work environment of a start-up/scale-up company that
is fast paced and determined by change.
- Are you a people person and enjoy collaborating with people from different levels of
seniority, cultures and backgrounds?
- Also you are self-motivated and have a positive “can-do” attitude.
- You feel a connection with the vision of the company, mission and values.
- You live in the Netherlands and have the right to work within the EU.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in logistics management, ideally some of it
in a start-up environment.
- Good knowledge within the field of consumer electronics.
- You are accurate and analytical.
- You are driven to find win-win solutions through co-creation with colleagues.
- Understanding of direct (B2C) and indirect (B2B) sales, and how they influence
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- You have strong communication skills.
To be successful in this role, you are result driven and have a hands-on mentality with a distinct drive for improvement. Do you fit the profile and want to be part of this fast-growing international company in this young and dynamic team?
Send your resume, motivation and salary indication to info@logicrecruitment or give us a call at 020-3583813
Klik hier voor overige vacatures